Personal data are processed by the organization in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
In this part you can find the information about which particular personal data from you are we processing, to which purpose, how we treat them and what is our approach to their protection.
1. The basic data
The administrator of your personal information is the operator of thewww.duratec.cz e-shop and www.duratec.eu - the company Duratec, ltd.
Duratec, ltd. Čemínská 17 CRN: 25209493 TIN: CZ252090493 330 33 Město Touškov
Registered in Commercial Register of Regional Court in Pilsen, section C, insertion 8816
Phone: 00420 377 243 512 Data box ID: 2t42jfh
Fax: 00420 377 921 377
Account number: 639772001 IBAN: CZ03 5500 0000 0006 3977 2001
Bank code: 5500 SWIFT / BIC: RZBCCZPP
(Hereinafter referred to as The Administrator)
By Personal data are in particular meant the name and the surname, commercial company, e-mail address, phone number, invoice address, ship-to address, company registration number – CIN, tax identification number – TIN
(Hereinafter referred to as PD)
The Supplier of the personal data is the natural person, entrepreneur or not, who buys the commodities and services, or requires to complete the information, which he does not have to conclude the business, or he needs to specify (the query via the form “Contact us”), or he demands the goods (via the web form “No obligation query”).
(Hereinafter referred to as The Supplier)
2. The treatment of the collected information
The administrator follows, above all, the following legal regulations while treating the PD:
- Personal Data Protection Act (No. 101/2000 Col.) - Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to as „EU Regulation“) - Act No. 563/1991 Coll., On accounting, as amended - Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code - Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection - Or in accordance with other legal regulations In accordance with legal regulations with the view of the sales of the commodities and services, in order to supply the information about the products and services, in order to provide the performance of the contract and further with the view of the recording of the contract and the potential future appliance and the preservation of rights and engagements of the contractual parties. The maintenance and the treatment of PD are for the durance of 10 years, in case of another legal regulation does not require the maintenance of the documentation for a longer time.
PD supplied by The Supplier are never communicated to the third party, as for the purpose to which the personal data were supplied to Duratec ltd. business (e.g. the information about the ship-to address to the carrier, the transfer of the necessary PD via the pay gate, account management etc.). Beyond the mentioned transfer, it can come about another transfer in case of the provision of the necessary cooperation with law enforcement agencies, based on the court decision, control authorities etc.
Based on the choice of another country for delivery, than the Czech Republic, it can come about the communication of the PD to the European countries, or countries out of EU. The reason is the fulfillment of the contractual engagements – the delivery of the consignment.
3. The commercial notification
Based on the Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., the commercial notification about the services of the information company can be sent to your e-mail address, in case you do not refuse them of your own accord. Whether you decide, anytime, that you are not interested about receiving our e-mail notifications, please follow the link, which can be found below every e-mail notification, to cancel your registration.
In the event Cookies are allowed on your browser, we use two different types of Cookies in order to optimize your online shopping.
(1) Temporary Cookie files follow your visits on our web site and they analyze the different formulas of use. They allow the collection of data for the optimization of our web site by the personalization as well as the improvement of the utilization’s structure. These Cookie files are automatically removed after the leaving of our web site.
(2) Permanent Cookie files stay in your computer for a longer time, to enable the personalization and registration services for the future visits. These Cookie files are,
after the certain period of time, automatically removed, or they can be removed manually by the user anytime. All Cookie files used by this server are used in accordance with the current European Directive 2009/136 / EC.
You can remove the Cookie files anytime; however you risk a loose of all the information which enables you to faster and more effective access to the web, the setting of personalization included.
Please ensure, that your browser is update, and address yourself to the help and the manual provided by the developer of the browser if you are not sure, how to edit the set-up of the protection of the personal data.
The refusal of Cookie files
The setup of the usage of Cookie files is the part of your default browser settings. The majority of browsers automatically accept the cookie files in the default browser setting. The cookie files can be refused by your browser or they can be restricted to your chosen types. The information about browsers and means of preset setting for the cookie files can be found in the setting of your browser.
5. Rights of data subjects in connection with the processing of the PD
You can edit your data any time after the log in into customer’s user profile. In connection with EU regulation you have the right:
- To demand the access to your personal data from the Administrator, which data are processed
- To the correction of your personal data
- To the expunction of your personal data (in case that the expunction is not against the regulations of this article and the Administrator’s rights)
- To restriction of processing of your personal data
- To raise an objection against the processing of your personal data
- The right to transfer of the personal data to another Administrator
In case that the Supplier believes that the Administrator executes the personal data’s processing contravene the granted agreements, or contravene the relevant legal regulations, you can contact us on e-mail: email@example.com, or you can contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
All requests for the right’s application connected to the processing of personal data can be filed personally in the Administrator’s headquarters, via the data box, the letter with officially verified signature of the applicant or via e-mail, where the qualified electronic signature of the applicant is attached.
If the Supplier applies a right in accordance with this article, the Administrator is obliged to reply within 1 month since the request’s filling. In more complicated cases the Administrator
is authorized to decide about the extension of the period to 3 months from the date of submission.
The Administrator is authorized to charge the administrative expenses for processing and transferring or sending the reply, in case of repeated, non-reasonable or bullying demand for the supply of the physical copy of the processed personal data.
The form of the request for the supply of the information about the processed personal data can be downloaded here: Request for information on processed personal data.pdf
6. The final Information
The list of all processed personal data, the purpose of their processing and all steps linked to their processing are fixed by organization’s internal directive “Vnitřní pravidla pro ochranu osobních údajů”
The file is available for inspection in the Managing Director’s assistant’s office every working day from 8am to 9am, or out of the mentioned time in case of pre-agreement
Further informations are to be provided on tel. number 377 243 512, or on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
These principles come into effect on 25th May 2018